Friday, July 31, 2015

MAR ROXAS- SECRETARY OF D.I.L.G.- "INCOMPETENCE AT ITS BEST"

MAR ROXAS- SECRETARY OF D.I.L.G.- "INCOMPETENCE AT ITS BEST"

WAKE UP PHILIPPINES!- I DONT LIKE YOU MARMAR!
Remember little mar mar.... I told you I didnt forget about you! NOW IS YOUR TIME NAMAN!... I start NOW!
WE KNOW that the government under the LIBERAL PARTY will not initiate to help out towns or provinces whose leaders are not their ally because they feel jeopardized if they help those who are not in their party list. We saw this in Zamboanga.... and we surely saw this in Tachloban with the Catastrophic Typhoon Yolanda..... where DILG Secretary Mar Roxas Laughed and "Blamed The Over 20,000 Deaths On Themselves" then SMILED....... as he and the YELLOW THUG CLAN had their propaganda day handing out food and supplies to all in need AND..... lets NOT Forget The SAF Who Died For Their Country, That I Am Almost Sure Mar Roxas Knew What Was Happening And Should Be Held ACCOUNTABLE!..... THIS IS A MAN WHO IS MAYBE WORSE THAN AQUINO.... DO NOT ALLOW THIS MAN TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE PHILIPPINES- I will do my """BEST""" to show the ""WORLD""... WHO YOU REALLY ARE AS A MAN!- NOTHING!
‪#‎WakeUpPhilippines‬ ‪#‎NoToMarRoxas‬ @AguilaFreedom

No comments:

Post a Comment