Monday, June 29, 2015

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES..... & GOD

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES..... & GOD

"GOD... gives us choices and HE gives us rules to live by... We can choose to follow HIM or.... choose to disobey HIM... For which there are results... for each choice that we make"!!!

When I was a young child... My aunt took me to her church, it was actually a cult type... Christian Scientist...(I soon stopped going), and as I sat there and listened even as a young child, I felt "SOMETHING" was missing.... and that feeling grew as each Sunday that passed, to the point I kept coming home and asking my mother and father.... "WHERE IS GOD in all of this"?! We are "NEVER TO DENY THE DIVINITY OF GOD"!

Now..... years and years later, as I fight against injustice, and against corruption not only in America... I am SO deeply sad and FULL OF DISGRACE against the United States Supreme Court, who has NOW just lost their INTEGRITY!..... and sadly I think to myself and ponder the ideas that made our nation, America great... I ask myself this one simple thing.....
“Since a collective faith in the God of the Bible has been evident in American society since the first English settlement at Jamestown in 1607, AND since the Declaration of Independence, our founding document, sometimes referred to as America’s Charter, is abounding with references to God as “Nature’s God”, “Creator”, “divine Providence” and “the Supreme Judge of this world”….. I now ask myself and others…… . WHERE IS GOD IN ALL OF THIS"?!....... Because WE as Americans are "NEVER TO DENY THE DIVINITY OF GOD… in our lives, in our hearts…. And as Americans…….IN OUR COUNTRY”!

#TakingBackAmerica @AguilaFreedom

No comments:

Post a Comment